About our Clinic
After retiring from the United States Air Force in February 2008, Dr. Lloyd A. Pierre, Jr. began working in family medicine at a local primary care community health center. He quickly realized that he had a deep desire to be able to take care of his patients and, at the same time, be very open with his Catholic faith.
Omaha Catholic Doctors
Sancta Familia Medical Apostolate
The mission of Sancta Familia Medical Apostolate is to provide holistic primary health care in adherence to the moral and ethical teachings of The Roman Catholic Church, respecting the dignity of each person from the moment of conception to natural death.
The vision of Sancta Familia Medical Apostolate is to:
- Provide excellent medical care that supports the inherent dignity of every person, of all faiths and backgrounds, in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Provide the best available medical care, offering services to the entire family, from Prenatal/Pediatrics to Geriatrics.
- Provide medical care that addresses the whole person: body, mind, and soul.
- Recognize that physical healing is only possible through the work of the Divine Physician, Jesus Christ, and we are merely His tools.
- Contribute to building a culture of life here in Omaha.
We at Sancta Familia Medical Apostolate promise you that:
- We will pray for you, our patients.
- We will always do our best to provide you with excellent, best practice medical care that addresses your body, mind, and soul.
- We will treat you with the dignity you deserve as a child of God.